It Takes Just One Person At the Right Time by Bryan Baker
A facebook friend posted this recently and I just had to share it with our sales and marketing team. I wrote a few reviews of his music in my magazine many years ago and now he’s an author and runs a film studio in Los Angeles.
It’s that last thought that struck me: it just takes one person at the right time.
But how do you find that person (at the right time)? Therein lies the whole impetus behind every marketing endeavor -- and the methods are endless:
- Vehicle wraps to attract people’s attention at the right time
- Direct mail postcards to arrive in the mail at the right time
- Email updates with deals or news of services
- Leave-behind sales flyers, business cards, pens, etc.
- Social media conversations
- Banners, oversize graphics
- A blog post (like this one)
- and much more, of course
Basically, bringing that person together with my client at just the right time is what I do. Doing it successfully and the look on all of our faces (that person, my client, and I) is priceless.--2013-04-04 12:11:56